Friday, September 3, 2010

Maybe i'll buy a crystal ball.

I really think i might be psychic. I'm totally being serious, too. I don't see dead people, and i can't read your mind, but i do have dreams. Crazy dreams that come true. At first i just thought i had advanced cases of DeJa Vu. But there is overwhelming evidence that i have some psychic connection with future events. I have many stories where i've had a dream and the next day or even a month later they come true, down to the last detail. and it's not just a few seconds of time when i think "I've seen this before". There was once a time where it lasted for five miutes. It was pretty much the longest five minutes ever, mostly because i was sitting there waiting for everything to happen and when it did, it wasn't a surprise. BORING! Once i successfully predicted the hospilization of a close relative, my mother. It was new years eve and i was staying over at cousins house, and I woke up.  I remember exactley what the dream was that disturbed my silent slumber. It was the image of my mother, lying very ill in a hospital room. Just that image. I sat where i had awoken for hours before another person woke up for the day. My uncle had come to check on me and my sisters. later he said i looked like i was trying to solve the mysteries of the universe. Really, i was trying to decide whether what i saw was real or not. When i have these predictive dreams, they look different than just my normal every night dreams. Sort of how a soap opera looks different than prime time t.v. It's a subtle difference in lighting and film technique, but it's visible. This image of my mother had this subtle difference. As i lay pondering whether or not i should take action, my sister's cell phone rang. I remember she slowly reached down, still slightly asleep and groggily said, "'ello..." After a moment her posture changed. She sat up straighter and you knew she was completely awake now. After a short conversation, she hung up the phone. Looking over at me she said the fated words, "Mom's in the hospital." Everything kinda blends in after that. My mom was diagnosed with Chrones Disease, and we moved on with out lives. That was really the first time i took notice that a lot more of my dreams come true than is normal. This was about 4 years ago. I've had countless other dreams, most just about daily life, and not something so important as someones health. My favorite one is when I dreamt about 4 guys i had never seen before in my life. The next day i heard a song on the radio that i immediately loved. The station didn't announce the band or song name. So i waited to hear it again. I waited for a month and i never heard it! I went online and searched part of the chorus that i remembered and found the music video. When i watched it i realized that those four guys i had dreaming about for the past month made up this band! I was shocked. Ever since they've been my favorite band, and i even had the pleasure of meeting two of the members earlier in the year. So i really think i might be channeling some psychic-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment