Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Money can't buy happiness, but it can rent it for a long time

I love money. Mostly because i never have any. It's a problem. You can't live without money, which is in exaggeration because even the most poor people are still living. You just can't live without money and still have a roof. It sucks. I got my first paycheck in over a year today. I was on cloud nine before i realized that most of that paycheck is already spent. Bills, Payments, and the people i owe, have most of it. There's enough left over for gas and maybe if i budget a car wash. Which i find very exciting! I know, it's sad. I get my thrills from going to the car wash. But i live in Utah. The only things to do in Utah are go to the movies, or mini golf. Unless you have money and can afford to go skiing/snowboarding etc. Which i don't. It's always a bummer when you don't have the means to do the things that make you happy. Going to school, bungee jumping, playing an instrument, going on road trips. Then you think about those people who spend a million dollars a week on hair extensions and designer shoes. Are those things really necssary? Not to be critical of shoe designers, i love you all, but charging $600 for boots makes me feel slightly nautious. There are so many other worth while things a person could do with that money. I'm a person who thinks that no one should be too rich. Money in excess changes people. They begin to take things and especially people for granted. I want money, but i don't want to be rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment